. I liked how some of the colors compliment each other. What I could of done better is to rearrage them to have a completely different picture. I believe that the extreme angle turned out the best because it shows a perspective on how we view things. The trick that I liked best is the macro because you see things that you do not usually see such as the little details and grooves. Thursday, September 11, 2008
Contact Sheet
Over all I liked how the contact sheet turned out
. I liked how some of the colors compliment each other. What I could of done better is to rearrage them to have a completely different picture. I believe that the extreme angle turned out the best because it shows a perspective on how we view things. The trick that I liked best is the macro because you see things that you do not usually see such as the little details and grooves.
. I liked how some of the colors compliment each other. What I could of done better is to rearrage them to have a completely different picture. I believe that the extreme angle turned out the best because it shows a perspective on how we view things. The trick that I liked best is the macro because you see things that you do not usually see such as the little details and grooves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment