Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Expressions






When I look at this picture it makes me think of a hungry person. The reason being that they eyes are opened really wide as though they have been without food for a while. Once they finally saw food they get happy and that is why they have the eyes opened wide. That also gives me the impression that they will kill for the next meal since they are zombies. It also makes me think of "The Scream" because it does resemble it sightly.
When I look at this picture it makes me think of of an alter ego. I think that because you have a happy person in the foreground and this menacing looking ghost in the background. They both have similar poses as though they are trying to direct someone. It also makes me think of Mortal Combat the game, because the winner does a silly pose and the evil person comes in to steal the soul of the loser.
When I look at this picture it makes me think of a mutant or someone changing into something vile. I think that because only part of the face is different from the rest and one eye is obviously different. That person has been angered and they are in the process of turning into a monster. They will stop at nothing to get what they want.

No comments: