Saturday, October 4, 2008

Creative Me



This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity.




I like the way that the picture is in black and white. Another thing that I like about the picture is that the spotlight is shining down on me as thought I am expected to do something great. I find myself to be complicated yet simple like an Ipod because your not sure how it works you just know that it does. My favorite tool so far is the blending options because a picture can take on a different life with each option. I feel pretty confident with my knowledge of photoshop because I do know most of the tools and their basic function.

No comments: